Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pets

Audrey and Kate are so funny. They keep asking for a dog, a cat, a bunny, anything really. They really want a puppy, but when the answer is no, then they start going down the list of animals they would like. Oh yea I forgot a baby chick too. They look so cute when they ask that it is getting hard to say no, but I know that that is just not what we want right now. Not only do Chris and I not want to deal with another child (essentially that is what it is) we couldn't afford a dog. I flat out tell her that, but any advice on things we could do. We are thinking of getting them fish.

Here are some pictures of Easter and when they got to pet a bunny.

2 comments:

The Biggs Family said...

FISH... that is what I am going to get Wyatt. Then when you cannot kill by not washing the tank, nor feeding it, you can always flush it down the toilet. Have them practice the chores of a pet with the fish, then move up to bigger things. Plus the fish is only .07 cents.

Tanya McKibben said...

I actually have a fish I am actively trying to get rid of!! I wish you lived closer, I would let you have Nemo (food, rocks, vase and all!). My friend gave it to us when she moved. Hannah is too young to appreciate him, and everyday I am feeding him thinking "hello! This is not fun!!". Love you!